ready to get started?
Check out the links below to explore! You can access my blog, with tons of free resources and printables. I'm also available to work with you one-on-one, to get to the heart of what systems need reworking in your own kitchen, or as an in-home personal chef! Last but certainly not least, access my classroom for a self-paced, high-quality learning experience.
Click the "Read Blog" button below to check out my blog. I love to share my knowledge, techniques, and thoughts on how to make menu planning, meal preparation, budgeting, and kitchen organization easy and effortless!
Click the "Work With Me" button below for more information or to set up a meal/menu planning and preparation consultation, to get in-person help with home kitchen organization and management, or to discuss working with me as your in-home personal chef!
Click the "Classroom" button below to head over to my online classroom. Work at your own pace to uncover your own personal meal planning and preparation style, and to learn the basics (and necessities!) of home kitchen management.
- Associate's In Culinary Sciences - Johnson & Wales University
- Food Safety Manager - National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Member - United States Personal Chef Association
Home for me has always been the kitchen. The planning, preparation, and making of meals is my true life passion.
While I love to cook for a crowd, and have had some great professional experiences doing so, my dream is to teach others about healthy meal organization habits and kitchen management.
I have 15 years of experience in cooking, keeping to a budget, getting creative with leftovers, and stretching my dollars. I also have certification and real technical experience earned while at Johnson & Wales and through my kitchen jobs.
I’ve combined these skills with my passion for the environment and support local agriculture to create my dream business.
Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting is the perfect mix of my decade-long love of cooking, my passion for feeding friends and family, and my knowledge of filling your fridge and pantry for less than you’d expect. I want to share all of what I know with you!
Some "fun facts" about me:
- I'm mom to my girl Brynne Marie. Bree Hazel is due to arrive November 2018. (They'll be 19 months apart!)
- my first fur baby was a cat named Marley. Not for Bob but for Jacob Marley, of A Christmas Story.
- when I was in second grade I adopted a manatee!
- Glen and I shared the bus stop in elementary school. He was my first crush :)
- I'm a passionate recycler. I even petitioned to have a "Did you remember your reusable bags?" sign posted out front at my first job. They did it!
Thank you for stopping by, and please stay awhile.
Welcome to my kitchen!