Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for selecting Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC for your meal-planning/kitchen organization needs. I am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you. My goal is to provide you and your family with actionable, affordable, and realistic meal and organization solutions to complement your family’s lifestyle. Your happiness and satisfaction are my #1 goal. Any concerns and special circumstances must be discussed prior to the submission of the action plan.
Fees & Pricing:
- Initial Consultation: $100 (for 3 hours maximum. After 3 hours, additional service hours accrue.)
- Additional/Follow-Up Consulting Services: $25/hour
- Travel Related Expenses: Fees for tolls, parking, and other directly-related travel expenses will be billed to the client.
- Mileage Fee: 25 cents per mile over 25 miles.
Has your kitchen has become a room you dread entering instead of the “heart of your home,” that everyone claims it to be? Never fear! Together we’ll identify your top 3 areas of “overwhelm,” declutter and reorganize*, and create and implement strategies that will best fit your lifestyle to make this room usable, family-friendly, and most importantly a place you want to be in.
Your consulting package includes (as needed):
- Reorganizing & Decluttering Efforts*
- Discussion, Creation, and Implementation of Streamlining Systems
- Purchase of Organization & Cleaning Supplies, if applicable
Meal-Planning & Prep:
Do you feel scattered and disorganized when it comes to planning meals? Are you finding yourself, all too often, staring into a full fridge with no idea what to put together for a meal? Do you find yourself cooking meals, only to throw most of them away because your schedule is unpredictable? Let’s end the madness! Together you and I will identify your meal-planning personality type, address the blocks and barriers you experience regarding meal-prep, and create an action plan to get your family fed week after week.
your consulting package includes (as needed):
- A Custom Meal-Planning System to Fit Your Personality & Needs
- Worksheets & Templates to Help You Get (and Stay!) Organized
- Fridge, Freezer, and Pantry Walk-Through
- One-on-One Grocery Shopping & Meal-Prep Lesson, plus cost of transportation**
Not sure where to start? No worries! Use the form below to contact me today and schedule a call to get you on your way to a more efficient and organized kitchen experience!
As my client you have the right to expect:
· Your consultant, Cara Buzzi, to arrive at your home on schedule, as discussed, with a clean uniform and all approved supplies and materials needed for the consultation appointment. I will arrive within 30 minutes of our agreed upon window, to allow for traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. I will provide you notice about any further delays immediately, via your best contact number.
· To be charged the agreed upon rate for consultation and/or organization services provided by Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC. All action plans are to be submitted to you, the client, 48 hours after our initial intake conversation and must be approved by you, the client, and prior to any work being done.
· To be charged within the agreed upon budget for additional fees and expenses accrued for travel and supplies. Any additional fees and expenses will be disclosed in the action plan submitted to you, the client, and must be approved by you prior to any work being done.
· To receive an action plan that is tailored to your needs and goals in regards to what is discussed during the initial client intake conversation. Please be advised that Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC cannot address organization needs outside of the kitchen and meal-prep areas, and cannot address meal-planning/prep concerns that are not discussed during the initial client intake conversation, or are otherwise not included in the contents of the approved action plan. Further consultation addressing concerns not included in the action plan will require an additional intake conversation.
· To be provided with an actionable plan and worksheets (if applicable) that will work for your current lifestyle and meal-planning needs. Please be advised that as our lives and circumstances change, meal planning and organizational systems that were once working well might need to be reevaluated. Your plan will be tailored to meet the needs and lifestyle concerns addressed in the action plan. A copy of the action plan will be provided to you upon approval.
· To be provided with any and all necessary organization supplies. Fees for these supplies will be disclosed in the action plan.
· To review any and all materials that Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC recommends be disposed of by any means. I will make arrangements for means of disposal (except in the event of selling an item) but all final decisions about disposal are yours to make. Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by client’s failure to review or inspect items assigned for removal. The client’s homeowner policy is the primary insurance provider for claims made as a result of aforementioned loss or damage.
· Absolute confidentiality between you, Cara Buzzi Personal chef & Consulting LLC, and any other nutritionists, doctors, or dieticians involved with your particular case. I will also respect your privacy and property in all other regards. This means I cannot answer the door or phone or be held responsible for any other service people in your home.
As my client, please be aware:
· Your consultation date is booked on the calendar when 100% of payment has been received for agreed upon service and supplies. Any additional costs accrued or reimbursements due will be debited or credited to the credit card on file unless otherwise noted in writing.
· Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC requires five (5) days advance notice for changes or cancellations. I reserve the right to charge a fee of $50.00 for each day cancelled that I do not receive this notification.
· Requests for changes in regards to scheduled consultation day must be submitted in writing five (5) days ahead of time. Due to the needs of other clients, I cannot guarantee that I can accommodate all schedule changes. You will receive a written response no more than 72 hours after your request submission.
· Please also be aware that there is a six (6) month expiration date on gift certificates. I will make every effort to accommodate consultation requests for gift certificates. Requests for consultation days that have been purchased with a gift certificate must be submitted two-weeks (14 days) prior to the date requested.
· Your safety, as well as my own, is of top priority and concern. All clients are asked to secure and store away and firearms or other “private” personal items prior to work being done. Please also take steps to minimize interruptions or distractions such as those caused by children, pets, and visitors.
· Because your safety and mine are of top concern, I will not be able to work in an environment that is hazardous in any way. I reserve the right to refuse a client if I feel that my safety is at risk. If you have already paid for service and I terminate the contract, you will be reimbursed, minus the cost of supplies already purchased for your consultation.
· If you have requested organization services, decluttering and getting rid of stuff is part of the process. This means we might be donating things or throwing things out. I will make arrangements for removal of aforementioned items. If this will prove to be a challenge for you in any way, please address this during the initial intake conversation.
· Please be sure you have prepared for your consultation. Make sure to eat and have water and refreshments on hand as needed. I will provide my own refreshments, and will take one (1) 20 minute break if our time together extends beyond 3 hours.
· A great deal of time and attention to detail has gone into researching and designing an action plan to meet your needs and preferences. An administrative fee may be applied to compensate for time spent on research and communications regarding special requests and circumstances
*if you suspect that decluttering (getting rid of stuff) or cleaning will prove to be traumatic or upsetting to you, I might not be the best fit for your needs. I highly recommend first seeking out a specialist for extreme cases of clutter or cleaning.
**Travel is limited to 100 miles, round trip. The fee for mileage is 25 cents per mile over 25
Some other things to know:
You, the client, agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC harmless of, from and against any and all costs, losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses or other obligations (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees and costs) asserted or recovered against or incurred by Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC in connection with the services proposed or provided. Cara Buzzi Personal Chef & Consulting LLC makes no promises, warranties, or guarantees in connection with the services proposed or provided. All services are agreed to by you, the client prior to work performed. Client results are subjective and may vary.